AJ7 Global is a Chemical Manufacturer Exporter dealing in a large range of Intermediates - and also the full range of Intermediates for Synthesis. Currently we have about twenty-plus offices around the world and working toward setting up more to cater to the growing market.
• Amphotericin B - Amphotericin B is an antifungal medication used for serious fungal infections and leishmaniasis. The fungal infections it is used to treat include mucormycosis, aspergillosis, blastomycosis, candidiasis, coccidioidomycosis, and cryptococcosis.
• Polymyxin B sulfate - Polymyxin B, is an antibiotic used to treat meningitis, pneumonia, sepsis, and urinary tract infections. While it is useful for many Gram negative infections, it is not useful for Gram positive infections.
• Mupirocin - Mupirocin, is a topical antibiotic useful against superficial skin infections such as impetigo or folliculitis. It may also be used to get rid of methicillin-resistant S. aureus when present in the nose without symptoms.
• Mupirocin Calcium - Mupirocin Calcium is the calcium salt form of mupirocin, a natural crotonic acid derivative extracted from Pseudomonas fluorescens. Mupirocin inhibits bacterial protein synthesis by specific reversible binding to bacterial isoleucyl tRNA synthase. With excellent activity against gram-positive staphylococci and streptococci, it is primarily used for treatment of primary and secondary skin disorders, nasal infections, and wound healing.
• Fusidic Acid - Fusidic acid is an antibiotic that is often used topically in creams and eyedrops but may also be given systemically as tablets or injections. The global problem of advancing antimicrobial resistance has led to a renewed interest in its use recently
• Ivermectin - Ivermectin is a medication used to treat many types of parasite infestations. In humans, this includes head lice, scabies, river blindness, strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis. In veterinary medicine, it is used to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis, among other indications.
• Eprinomectin- Eprinomectin is an avermectin used as a veterinary topical endectocide. It is a mixture of two chemical compounds, eprinomectin B1a and B1b.
• Milbemycin Oxime - Milbemycin oxime is a veterinary drug from the group of milbemycins, used as a broad spectrum antiparasitic. It is active against worms and mites.
• Moxidectin - Moxidectin is an anthelmintic drug used in animals to prevent or control parasitic worms, such as heartworm and intestinal worms, in dogs, cats, horses, cattle, and sheep.
Other Speciality Chemicals
• Glycolide;1,4-Dioxane-2,5-dione - CAS: 502-97-6
• OTBN;2-Cyano-4'-methylbiphenyl - CAS: 114772-53-1